Art Text Version Changes
What's new in Art Text v2.4.4 since 2.4.3
Version 2.4.4 features the following enhancements:
- Now enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Improved the Material Editor dialog.
- Changing text size in the Layer Content panel has beed fixed.
- Solved the problem that caused occasional crashing when saving documents.
- Fixed the problem with choosing measurement units in the Set Size dialog.
- Fixed the crash when performing Undo after using a spline transformation.
- Setting position and size for multiple layers has been improved.
What's new in Art Text v2.4.3 since 2.4.2
Version 2.4.3 features the following enhancements:
- Improved assistant dialog UI;
- Fixed the problem with program crash when opening corrupt document;
- Fixed texture tiling for Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8).
What's new in Art Text v2.4.2 since 2.4.1
Version 2.4.2 features the following enhancements:
- Improved program performance and stability;
- Enhanced for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion;
- 64-bit mode is now fully supported;
- Enhanced for the new MacBook Pro with Retina display;
- Implemented Sandboxing support;
- Improved scrolling in Template Gallery;
- Fixed the program crash while deleting custom icons;
- Fixed Subtract and Intersect merge layer options;
- Various other bug fixes.
What's new in Art Text v2.4.1 since 2.4
Version 2.4.1 features the following enhancements:
- Solved the problem that sometimes caused the program to crash during Save, Export and Print on Mac OS 10.7;
- Layer lock state now saved for the document;
- Versions feature now works for large program window and small screen resolution on Mac OS 10.7;
- Fixed the problem with image disappearing after auto-save on Mac OS 10.7;
- Pixels vs Inches issue fixed in German localization.
What's new in Art Text v2.4 since 2.3.2
Version 2.4 features the following enhancements:
- OS X 10.7 Lion and its features, such as full-screen mode and versions, are now supported;
- 60+ new templates and shading materials;
- Introduced the ability to split or edit shapes consisting of combined layers;
- Added two new transformation types;
- Improved shading materials;
- Improved user experience in Edit as Shape dialog;
- Several assistant issues fixed;
- Solved the issue with Revert button in Custom shape editor dialog;
- Several issues of Layers Panel dialog has been resolved;
- Fixed the problem with tiled texture fill when an object is rotated.
What's new in Art Text v2.3.2 since 2.3.1
Version 2.3.2 features the following enhancements:
- Solved the problem that converted custom shapes into rectangles after applying Union/Join;
- Fixed the problem with localized Help files not being able to launch on Mac OX 10.5;
- Fixed the bug that prevented PDF files being opened in Layer Content on Mac OS 10.6;
- Improved Japanese localization;
- Various interface changes.
What's new in Art Text v2.3.1 since 2.3
Version 2.3.1 features the following enhancements:
- Art Text documents can now be previewed thanks to Quick Look support;
- Added rulers and smart guides in vector shape editor;
- Added the ability to lock layers, which helps to work with multiple layers;
- Minor bug fixes.
What's new in Art Text v2.3 since 2.2.2
Version 2.3 features the following enhancements:
- Introduced a built-in vector shape editor that lets you modify icons, shapes, and text objects, as well as create them from scratch;
- Improved program stability thanks to renewed GPC library that handles polygons;
- The program can now automatically check for available updates and download if necessary;
- Solved the problem that caused the program to crash when working with combined shapes (those created using Union, Join, Subtract or Intersect);
- Fixed the problem with some Assistant templates not being able to open;
- Vector graphics in PDF format that are dragged and dropped to the program canvas are now saved in the Custom library;
- Zoom settings are now remembered, so the newly opened document has the same zoom value as set for the previous document.
What's new in Art Text v2.2.2 since 2.2.1
Version 2.2.2 features the following enhancements:
- Added “Split into Letters” functionality that sends all of the letters of a word to different layers;
- Added “Extract a Letter(s)” functionality that allows you to select any portion of a word and extract it to a new layer;
- Solved the problem with GMA video cards that affected MacBooks and Mac Minis manufactured before 2009;
- Fixed specific Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6) performance issues;
- Other minor bug fixes.
What's new in Art Text v2.2.1 since 2.2
Version 2.2.1 features the following enhancements:
- Added support for Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6);
- Other minor improvements.
What's new in Art Text v2.2 since 2.1
Version 2.2 features the following enhancements:
- The collection of templates was reviewed and over 100 new ones added;
- Merge layers functionality has improved, and two additional layer merge options were added (Subtract and Intersect);
- 19 new layer blend modes were added;
- The performance of Layer Content panel improved;
- Minor bugs related to export into GIF and JPEG fixed;
- The problem with resizing and rotating several layers was solved;
- Issues with Undo were solved;
- Japanese localization added;
- Various other technical improvements.
What's new in Art Text v2.1 since 2.0.3
Version 2.1 features the following enhancements:
- The ability to select several layers and edit them simultaneously was added;
- Multi-Touch trackpad gestures supported;
- Diverse interface improvements.;
- Option to add a layer by Drag&drop files, images or text into the canvas or layers panel becomes available;
- Object resize option becomes available for Spline transformations in Geometry tab;
- Text layers can be altered using shortcuts (Cmd+B, Cmd+I, etc.) or via fonts dialog;
- Various program improvements and fixes.
What's new in Art Text v2.0.3 since 2.0.2
Version 2.0.3 features the following enhancements:
- Object handles were reviewed, which improves object resize and rotation capabilities;
- Set Size dialog got an ability to automatically set document size that bounds all objects;
- Source panel improvements;
- Spanish localization added;
- Launching localized Help files fixed;
- Standard window title features added (double-click on the title to minimizes window, Ctrl-click on the title shows file route, etc);
- International number formats supported in localized versions;
- Layer panel bug fixes;
- Problem with applying spline transformation for rotated objects solved;
- Other minor improvements.
What's new in Art Text v2.0.2 since 2.0.1
Version 2.0.2 features the following enhancements:
- Option to drag&drop color from Color Palettes to Stroke color table and visa verse;
- Some issues with LinkBack usage solved;
- Export to TIFF fixed for the graphic with transparent layers;
- Layers panel improved;
- Problem with launching Help file for the wrong version solved;
- Program stability improved for PPC;
- Other minor program improvements.
What's new in Art Text v2.0.1 since 2.0
Version 2.0.1 features the following enhancements:
- Origin settings added to the Layers Panel;
- It is now possible to select files, including Adobe Illustrator files from Layer Content dialog;
- Layers Panel can now work with different measurement units in addition to pixels;
- Window menu now shows all the documents you work with;
- Problem with no templates showing in the Gallery for Case-Sensitiv OS solved;
- French localization added;
- Other minor bug fixes.
What's new in Art Text v.2 since 1.2.5
Version 2.0 features the following enhancements:
- Redesigned program interface.
- Layers support added, each layer has its own properties.
- Merge layers using one of the 11 blend modes.
- Ability to print the created artwork.
- Multi document support.
- Template Gallery with 200+ editable button, heading, icon and logo templates becomes available.
- 120 new vector icons added.
- Library of Shading materials grew to 245 surface materials in total.
- Texture library with over 190 supplied textures added.
- Two gradient fill options become available, Linear and Radial.
- Adjustable gradient intensity.
- Option to add mid-color for the gradient added.
- Control Stroke properties for every single outline.
- Concave surface option added for Shading materials.
See the history of Art Text previous updates.